Sunday, January 5, 2014

Week 1

Yay! I made it to the end of the first week! It's only four days, but still...

During week 1 I was trying to focus on patterns. You'll see that I didn't stick to this on every day. I blame this on the atrocious flu that I mentioned in my previous post.

Day 1:
I took this one at the grocery store.

1/100 sec
f/ 5.6
ISO 800
154mm (EF-S55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II)




Day 2:
I liked the pattern cast onto these bananas by a plain old plastic bin lying around my kitchen.

1/60 sec
f/5.0
ISO6400
96mm (EF-S55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II)



Day 3:
This was my view for most of the day, thanks to the god-forsaken flu. The view of our downstairs Christmas tree from the recliner. Taken with my Samsung Galaxy S3.



Day 4:
I ventured a whole three feet out of my back door to take this one (again, damned flu). I was hand-holding my camera for this shot, and I definitely should not have been. But it was freezing out and I didn't want to set up the tripod this time.

1/20sec
f/4.0
ISO6400
55mm (EF-S55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II)




So, no real keepers here, but at least I haven't missed a day yet! Next week, my tentative theme is "Winter".

No comments:

Post a Comment